Please see below for current job opportunities at Patterdale C of E Primary School. Patterdale Cof E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment, therefore, these positions are subject to 2 satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Teaching Assistant required from September 2016
Grade: 5A (£16,969 per annum pro rata)
Term time only for 20 hours per week (possibility of further hours). Core hours being 9am-1pm Primarily for 1:1 support
This is a fixed term contract as it is linked to an EHCP to July 2017
Job share will be considered.
We are looking for a learning support assistant who:
• Has a dynamic personality, caring attitude, patience, enthusiasm and a keen interest in children’s learning
• Can demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
• Has ability to work as part of a team
• Has a good sense of humour
• Ideally has experience of working with children with ASC
Closing Date for applications: Monday 20th June 2016 17:00
Interviews will be Held Tuesday 28th June 2016 from 14:00
Patterdale C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
We currently have no staff vacancies at the School