achieving the best together…
Patterdale CofE Primary School
CA 11 0NL
Copyright © Patterdale C of E Primary School 2021
We want our children to:
1. be confident in:
2. be safe, happy and fulfilled
3. have a sense of right and wrong, being polite, honest and showing respect and care for others.
4. have the academic skills needed to move onto the next stage in their education.
5. have enquiring minds to be self-
6. be healthy and fit and to know how to stay that way.
7. have an appreciation of Christianity and other faiths and beliefs.
8. learn how to look after their environment local and global..
9. have happy memories of Patterdale School.
These aims were first discussed and collated in February 2005, and last reviewed in 2014, with children, parents, governors, staff and members of the community.